3 August 2007

ATC

ATC Open Call

This call is for artist trading cards of any theme. The only regulation is the size - 2 1/2" X 3 1/2" (64mm x 89mm).

The art side of the card can be any subject and any medium. The back of the card is optional, but I would like to see the title along with your name and date. I am asking that only 1 or 2 cards be sent at a time. I will send the same amount of my creations back to the person.There is currently no deadline for this call. After you receive ATCs back from me, feel free to create another ATC or two and send them to me.

I would like to swap a lot of ATCs, but I don't want to get overloaded, so that is why I am setting the limit at two.All ATCs received and sent out for this call will be posted at http://atcroom.blogspot.com.

In order for me to send ATCs back to you, please include your mailing address on a seperate piece of paper inside the envelope the first time you send the ATCs. If you would like to decorate the envelope or send other forms of mail art also, I will post that those pieces at my other blog - http://snailmailart.blogspot.com.

My mailing address:
Mail Art, 2323 Del Prado Blvd #7PMB 313 Cape Coral, FL 33990-4611 USA

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at:

snailmailart@yahoo.com.

No comments:

.