9 March 2009

6 Degrees of Seperation

"I am working on the basis of the ideas behind 6 degrees of separation. I wish to make connections with people I have no previous or any form of connection with already. Other things I will be exploring are the possibilities of strangers remembering you after making brief eye contact in the street and other such brief encounters with strangers that you know nothing about.

I therefore would love to be able to send disposable camera's to you for you to take photographs of things, whatever you like, and then send them back to me I will develop them, and then put the pictures onto flickr so you can view them. If you are interested in taking part in this mail-art experiment, please email me at: tizzz-htid@hotmail.co.uk "

We would be very appreciative if you would be able to spread the word as I know it would be greatly appreciated. You do a fantastic job with your site, by the way. I have had the opportunity to get involved with a few great projects through it.

Kind regards

Alice Ralph, on behalf of I.F.

-----------------------------------------------
Alice Ralph
AT THE STUDY GALLERY
OF MODERN ART
alice@thestudygallery.org
www.thestudygallery.org

No comments:

.